We're very excited to announce that our Reception, bar, Great Room lounge and breakfast area have been completely transformed! We've invested in a total refurbishment of our public areas and we're giddy about how good it looks.
- We'll welcome you when you check-in at our new Reception stations
- You'll love to chill out with a drink from the refurbished bar before relaxing in comfy armchairs, sofas and booths
- There's no need to leave the hotel to grab dinner. Enjoy a tasty meal in our stylish and comfortable lounge
- You can start the day with our tasty breakfast, served at our more spacious buffet area
We think you're going to love the transformation!
HOTEL NEAR BIRMINGHAM NEC AND AIRPORT
Holiday Inn Express Birmingham NEC is located one mile from the NEC, one and a half miles from Genting Arena and Resorts World Birmingham and two miles from Birmingham International Airport. Whether you're exploring Birmingham or jetting off, our hotel provides a comfortable and convenient stay.
Within easy reach of Birmingham International train station and set just off Junction 4 of the M6, we’re perfectly located for guests reaching us by road or rail. We offer onsite car parking for residents for £7.00.
YOUR HOME FROM HOME
We want to make you feel as relaxed as possible whilst you're with us, that's why we've equipped each of our rooms with everything we think you'll need. Relax, unwind and let us take care of everything for you:
- Modern bedrooms with great facilities
- An inclusive Express Start breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Totally refurbished Great Room lounge with evening meals served daily
- Selection of pizzas served 24 hours a day
- Licensed bar
- Under 18's stay free when sharing a room with parents
- IHG® Rewards Club programme available
- POLAR electric vehicle charger in the car park
PARK, STAY & GO
Take the stress out of your holiday and enjoy one of our Park, Stay and Go packages which include overnight accommodation, breakfast and up to 8 days car parking while you're away on your travels. From weekend breaks to leisurely family holidays, visitors are welcome to leave their vehicles in our secure carpark for an affordable one-off cost. Simply let us know when you’ll be away and we’ll find the best package for you.
Birmingham is a fantastic city to explore with a vast array of shopping venues, eateries and renowned music venues.
If you're looking to head out for the day, head to Resorts World. Pick up a bargain in the centre's outlet stores such as Nike, Ernest Jones and H&M and grab a bite to eat in restaurants such as TGI Fridays and Nando's. For something to do at night, you can pay a visit to the casino, bars or the cinema.
Birmingham has plenty of live music venues throughout the city and all are within a short distance from our hotel. Whether you're off to see the biggest names in music at the Barclaycard Arena or Genting Arena or off to a more intimate gig at the O2 Academy or Hare and Hounds, you'll be spoilt for choice.
If you're looking for some advice on how to spend your day, speak to one of our friendly team and we'll be sure to recommend some things to see and do.